[PyrNet-L] Pyr-net - Rescue Dog

Hi all,
I dont know if this is proper on this list...but.....Last weekend I "rescued"
a male pyr from a local shelter (Warwick Valley Humane Society).  He is the
sweetest dog and I believe would make someone a wonderful pet.  He is very
large, approximately 3 + years old, has all his shots, was heartworm tested
and  recently neutered.  He is crate trained and seems to get along with other
dogs.  He is very calm (I named him Dudely....because of his personality) and
friendly.  When I picked him up he just went along with everything I asked of
him.  He jumped in the crate in my car, let me groom him - and when I say
groom I should say pull and rip at his coat (he was/is very matted) for a very
long time on my grooming table (without a grooming arm!!!!).  I really believe
he would be a wonderful pet and was hoping maybe finding someone for him
through this list.  Any ideas?
Karen Justin
Impyrial Pyrenees