Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

Hi all.

My ex-husband just came by to pick up the kids for the weekend, and brought
along his girlfriend because she wanted to see my Pyr.  Seems she used to
raise Pyrs back when she lived in the Boston area, before she got
tranplanted to Kansas here.

Anyway, she is now looking for a Pyr puppy, preferably from a Rescue
mission, since she doesn't care at this point whether or not he's papered.
She said she has greatly missed the Pyrs she used to have, and although she
won't be showing like she used to, just wants a Pyr as a companion.

If there is anyone anywhere in the Midwest that knows of a puppy that is
available, please let me know.  They are willing to drive to another state,
(like Texas, Okla., Nebraska or Missouri, etc) to pick it up if need be.

I feel they would give it a very good home, and her previous experience
with Pyrs is obvious by how she talks about them.

Thanks,  Tracy