Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

Tracy Pribbenow wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> My ex-husband just came by to pick up the kids for the weekend, and brought
> along his girlfriend because she wanted to see my Pyr.  They are willing to drive to another state,
> (like Texas, Okla., Nebraska or Missouri, etc) to pick it up if need be.
>
> I feel they would give it a very good home, and her previous experience
> with Pyrs is obvious by how she talks about them.
>
> Thanks,  Tracy

Hi Tracy: We rescued a male and female 3 months ago.  Like Pam's, the
female was already p.g. about 5 weeks.  We now have 8 week old
(tomorrow) pups.  3 boys, 2 girls.  I've attached pics of two.  If I can
answer any questions, please let us know.  We have to place the parents,
too.  They are about 2 years old.     Thanks, Dee Dee in Texas

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image