Re: [PyrNet-L] And Now To Bed...

In a message dated 3/22/1998 12:27:09 PM Central Standard Time,
menditar@grrtech.com writes:

<< > Where does your pet Pyr sleep?

>> I'm ashamed to admit <g> that our first pyr is spoiled rotten and sleeps on
 our bedroom floor.  She is very well behaved and we've never had a problem
 with her chewing things up or soiling - but that's not always the case! >>

Yup, ours sleep scattered all over the bedroom and livingroom. I do have 1 Pyr
that sleeps in the bathtub-strange place, but it fits him perfectly and I
guess it's nice and cool.
Mitzi