Re: [PyrNet-L] And Now To Bed...

On 23 Mar 98 at 2:17, MJB wrote:
> A question for all those whose Pyr's are household pets (that
> is, you don't have a set of kennels with several animals kept
> mainly for breeding):
>
> Where does your pet Pyr sleep?

All sleep in the bedroom.  When I say "time for bed" they all start
congregating to their sleeping spots.  2 to 3 take up the bathroom
with rest on the carpeted floor.  Wake up call in the morning is from
the newfs.  Doing this saves me from pyrs patrolling through the
house at night and barking at anything and everything and for the
newfs there's no other option as they like to be near their people.

Janice, janices@texas.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://lonestar.texas.net/~janices/
Leander, TX
Visit Old West Newfoundland Club's website at
http://lonestar.texas.net/~janices/ownc/