Re: [PyrNet-L] Drool in Oz, etc

> In a message dated 3/22/1998 9:37:57 AM Central Standard Time, PYR4@aol.com
> writes:
>
> >>  In a message dated 98-03-22 10:16:16 EST, you write:
>
>  << So, how *bad* does this drool thing really get? How on earth
>   do other suburban Pyrenean owners handle the doggy drool thing >> >>
>
> I've got 4 Pyrs and thankfully not ONE of them drools. Did I get lucky or
> what? <g>
> mitzi    eskimo60@aol.com
I have 2 pyr's, one from the same line as Mitzi's, my boy sometimes
has a slight line of drool in the mornings when he is waiting for his
breakfast.  My older girl is usually dry, unless I feed her Cheese-
It's, then there's a steady stream to the floor, including bubbles
(:-0
Judith
jsmiller@laplaza.org
Taos, New Mexico