Re: [PyrNet-L] Drool in Oz, etc

Michael,

Your yard sounds fine to me, but we have a house Pyr who only gets walked
on a leash, so you have a better situation than we do

Many Pyrs don't drool, except when they get hot or excited.  We happen to
have a drooler, but that is really the exception here in the US and
excessive drooling usually means an excessively loose mouth, a fault in
US Pyrs.  You might want to check with some other breeders.  I'd also
worry about the 8 year life expectancy, which I think is below the
average for the breed pretty much anywhere.

Shedding should be more of a concern for the "house proud."

David
 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David