Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

I can understand where Sharon (Tarabasque) is coming from.  There are
enough Pyrs out there right now as it is.  So we do not need any people
wanting to breed just so there bitch can have a litter before being
spayed.  That is the attitude that people who really have no clue in
what they are doing have.

$200.  is usually the price of a Golden Retriever, is this really where
we want our Pyrs to end up?  As big of a demand as Goldens?  As common
as Goldens?  I don't think so.

I do understand the money thing, but I think it is a reasonable amount
to keep our Pyrs from being just another "Golden".

Just my 2 cents.

Susan