Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

I have not been following this thread very closely...only reading bits
and peices...I have a question though...and please do not take it the
wrong way.

To all the people selling their pups for 200-300 dollars, you said that
you just wanted to cover you vet costs .... did you set price also
include the covering the cost for OFA, shoulders, hips and elbows?
What about thyroid?  Did it also include the cost of spaying and
neutering each of the puppies you so lovingly placed?
I am just curious to know...

Most of the reputable breeders I know do not sell their puppies for very
much..usually at about 500-600 they are still in the hole...of course
alot of them compete wiht theri dogs and they also do some timely
pedigree research...

So I am curious to know, I guess, how any one can "break even" at
200-300 a pup....

And I will say the next part...even if it makes some folks mad...

If you are not competing, pedigree research, doing clearances,
ect...then you can only be breeding for only one reason...MONEY.

--

Adrienne Wilder  www.stc.net/~draggon/index.htm (pet portraits)
Murrayville GA

"Oh, to be loved by a dog!"