Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

I have two Pyrs as pets, i.e. not for show.  The oldest, at 8 years, was
$500.00 when I got her, the youngest, now 15 months, was $300.00, both were
purchased as pups, the youngest is a rescue pup -- his mother was hit by a
car when the puppies were six weeks old.  I know the local breeder that I
got both Pyrs from has raised her prices for puppies, especially show
quality, however, full grown rescued Pyrs can still be purchased from her
for cost of rescue and care required until they are adopted, this is
usually less then $200.00.

-Brad