Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

Brad Kroeger wrote:
 I know the local breeder that I
> got both Pyrs from has raised her prices for puppies, especially show
> quality, however, full grown rescued Pyrs can still be purchased from her
> for cost of rescue and care required until they are adopted, this is
> usually less then $200.00.
>
> -Brad

Rescue is a whole other story.  We were discussing the cost of puppies.
Although some rescue pyrs are puppies, usually they are adults.  And
then I can see not paying 600-1500 for a dog that has been in rescue,
but for the amount of puppies that are produced during the year from
state to state I feel that the cost of 600-1500 is reasonable.  This
makes sure that the people who are purchasing the dog gets quality,
mentorship, some gaurantees, and a family pet that is not as COMMON as a
Golden Retreiver.

Susan