Re: [PyrNet-L] AUTHOR of PYRS

> ,
> >     If the woman author or The Great Pyrenees related book is out
> there
> > please contact me.
> > It all sounds so fascinating.
> > I cannot for the life of me find your last recent post. Please tell
> us
> > more?
> >

> I am truly sorry if I in anyway mislead any of you into believing I
> was
> writing directly/only about Pyrs.  What I see happening is that all of
> your
> Pyr babies will end up making up my fictional "Maggie".  If I have
> offended
> anyone please let me know.  If you feel that I am invading/using your
> privacy, since I do not own a Pyr (yet) and that I shouldn't be here I
> will
> understand and leave PyrNet-L.

Hi Chris,    Thank you for your pyr heart, warming response. One need'nt
own one to love one. Or to be on the list!
I for one, am consistently delighted with and of anyone being delighted
with pyrs! For me to think that there will be another pyr seen on the
news, on the web, in a cartoon, or read about in a book or pyr
newsletter in any capacity is fabulous!!! Because the more the public
knows about our breed, the more they will like them. The more they like
them, the easier it is, to love them. The more they love them, the
better pyr owner's will be. The better pyr parent's they become, the
less pyrs in rescue.
    Chris, If you double check, you'll see that I wrote," pyr related
book." I never found you misleading. In fact, I never found your first
post at all. That is why I asked you to fill me or anyone else that
missed it in. I consider your book to be fun and pyrenees positive.
      My question's were ones of curiosity. Promise! The way in which
various author's write, the how's and why's of their resources and
research, I simply find fascinating. As I do with what you are doing
now.  BTW, I do not believe I implied that you should pack up and go.
That is not who I am. I would not ever, ever ask any one to leave. Not
even in my wildest Pyrenean dreaming!!
     My dream's concerning you, are run along  the lines of anticipation
of the day I and other's may read it.  <bg>
    If you have any other concearn's about my post, please email me
personally. I'd be happy to type with you. Promise!
    Take good care,
                        Judith, Jonah & Lexi