Re: [PyrNet-L] Price of dogs

JIMMY & DEE DEE STOTLER wrote:
  Mom and Dad will be
> x-rayed when anethesized for s/n.  The plates will be read by
> orthopod/radiologist. It cost $220 to get the parents out of the pound.
> The s/n will cost $400-500 including the x-rays.  Puppy shots and
> worming has been another $150.  We really want these to go to great
> homes that understand what they are getting.  We are FAST learners
> thankfully.
>
> To the point, what is considered kosher as to remuneration? Do we "get
> our money back"; ask for a donaiton to be made to a Rescue org; try not
> to appear greedy?
>
> There seems to be a certain etiquette involved and I seem to have too
> many forks and spoons.  Please help!  Dee Dee

I would suggest contacting some breeders of Pyrs and ask their opinion
on this matter.  It is wonderful that you rescued the litter and both
parents from the shelter, it is sad when they end up there.

I hope you have luck in placing them, I would suggest just to be
thorough in asking questions.

Lots of luck

Susan