Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

<< Rescue is a whole other story.  We were discussing the cost of puppies.
 Although some rescue pyrs are puppies, usually they are adults.  And
 then I can see not paying 600-1500 for a dog that has been in rescue,
 but for the amount of puppies that are produced during the year from
 state to state I feel that the cost of 600-1500 is reasonable.  This
 makes sure that the people who are purchasing the dog gets quality,
 mentorship, some gaurantees, and a family pet that is not as COMMON as a
 Golden Retreiver.

A huge " Amen " to that!!!!!

Mary and Shylo
PYR4@aol.com

A dog is the only thing that loves you more than he does himself.