Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

<< I've been told I should not
 be able to pick out a puppy to raise myself from people I know (& thus be
 assured said pup is healthy & happy & has no history of abuse). >>

Oh my goodness, please pick out your puppy.  Nothing is as great as a Pyr
puppy.  Rescue needs homes, but not as the expense of you picking out our own
personal puppy.  The point of some is that people who breed should consider
not breeding because there are a lot of Rescue dogs to choose, even puppies.
Buy from a reputable breeder and they will be your friend for life.  If money
is a problem, go to convince them you have a great home and a heart full of
love, and watch a good breeder work with you.  They care more for their dogs
than money anyway.  It will take some work on your part as breeders have been
"had" too many times by easy talk.  So hang in there, convince them you are
sincere and deserving.  You will probably have to prove your worth by waiting
sometime.  Do it!  You can and will suceed.  But consider a rescue, they are
great and generally out of the puppy chewing stage, etc.  It is your choise
and do not get a "guilt trip" placed on you if you want a puppy.  We all do,
you know. (VBG)

Joe

Joe