Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

<< .And then there is structure in
 standards that can't possibly aid a dog to perform their work.

 And to avoid confusion or unnecessary controversy, I'm not talking about
 pyrs.

 David

David, all you say might be true.  I would not speculate and certainly do not
know myself outside the Pyrs.  It is dangerous to speculate or go to
conclusions on seemingly logical associations, but it is easy to do so.  Lets
just keep it all in perspective and try to identify speculation from fact or
actual experience(s) as much as we can.

Joe