Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

<< I'm sorry - but am totally confused by your last statement. If a vet
 charged $1000 for first shots, worming & neutering -  I'D GET ANOTHER VET who
 charges reasonable prices!!! Get real!!! >>

Did it ever occur to you that some dog(s) might at some time need more than a
routine vet check and shots like for instance major surgery?

<< Feel it's a real injustice to try to twist things around & place blame
where there should be none! >>

These are all your thoughts and where have you seen "blame".   This is not
what was said.  You made the post and it was ill conceived as it related puppy
prices to cost as a point for people "not being in it for the money".  I am
sorry I believe you made a point against your intended point.  Just MHO.    My
point is few of us base our prices for puppies on our expenses.

Joe