Re: [PyrNet-L] Work, Show or Pet?

<< hey guard anyway, even
 if we thought we had not given them something specific to guard.  They just
do
 it.  That's what this breed is all about!!!!!!!!!! >>

Joe,
That is the answer I was looking for. The Pyr that I had, was bought
in the begining to be a guardian, but I could not bring myself to let
him live in the pasture with the goats. He still did a very good job
of keeping the coyotes away, as well as our pet, companion, and
he guarded us as well.
Danelle Griffin