Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

> If you have comments about others who are not as responsible as us &
> this group of resonsible, loving, supportive people, then please direct
those
> comments to those other people who do routinely breed indiscriminately,
or
> abuse, neglect or abandon dogs. We are not those other people & don't
deserve
> to be lumped together with them.

I know that I was not directing my comments *at* or *about* any particular
person.  I thought we are having a very good discussion about breeding
responsibilities and selling pups.  I was not calling you any names and I
didn't think anyone else was either, we may have responded to your comments
but we were not calling you names.  These discussions are very interesting
and I wish we could have them without some people getting defensive and
taking it personally.  So please, state your feelings about the subject at
hand, but don't take others comments personally!  I don't think they were
meant that way.  I know mine weren't.

Patti Brunkala
menditar@grrtech.com
Gold Hill, Oregon