Re: [PyrNet-L] co-owners??

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Magic Moment wrote:

> Your friend has an arrangement with her co-owner to do these things. I
> assume the co-owner is the breeder of the dog. Personally, after my
> current experience of Co-owning comes to a close I will not do it again
> unless I know the person very very well. Usually it is done and agreed
> to when the puppy is purchased.

Lisa, would you mind sharing that co-ownership experience?  Did the
co-owner place too many demands on you as far as showing?  I've read
about some of the pros and cons and I tried to avoid them myself.  If one
is lucky, I understand that both parties benefit on several levels.  Then
there are other nightmare stories of co-owners who for no apparent reason
demand possession of the dog and removal from its owner (purchaser of
dog).  Perhaps, that is a rare case.

David

"All relationships are a mirror of the relationship you have with
yourself." - Deepak Chopra