Re: [PyrNet-L] Testing

> I agree 100%. Just because a pup is "dominant" doesn't in any way take away
> from his potential to be a wonderful dog. With my situation and lifestyle, I
> prefer the more submissive and passive dog. I think the temperment tests
> breeders do on pups are usually pretty accurate. It just gives you an idea of
> what may lay ahead and how to gauge the training you'll use.

Well said - the dominat ones can be wonderful - I have 2 dominant
bitches, mother and daughter - Mother has her CD and is a very well
behaved lady, the other is very laid back but dominant. Mom is the alpha
of the dogs and daughter is the beta over her older sister. They have
worked out the pecking order well and there is little bickering.

Lisa