Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Snake Control

Cindy Nichols wrote:

> Hi Everyone;
>
> I have just had a tremendous scare! I just moved to a new place and I
> was clearing some brush along the fence row and a rattle snake came at
> me! Luckily I killed it with the weed eater. However, a smaller one got
> away. No telling how many more there are. Does anyone know a way to get
> rid of snakes. I don't want my dogs, kids, or me to get bit.
> Thanks in advance for any info.

Moth Balls work very well at repelling snakes...for your best
protection, however, is to employ the help of black snakes, there is a
mammel, related to the ferret, that I cannot recall at the moment, that
eats snakes....any one remember???

--

Adrienne Wilder  www.stc.net/~draggon/index.htm (pet portraits)
Murrayville GA