Re: [PyrNet-L] the power of pyrs

Nancy,

When I started reading I thought you were going to say she took out the
pipe railing.  I'm so glad you were able to catch up with her.  I know
Clondike just casually pushed over the dog barrier we had used in the car
for years with our previous Pyr, and she also tore the D ring right out
of a nylon choke collar--hints that we were dealing with "Wonder Bitch."

Take care,

David

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David