Re: [PyrNet-L] web page

In a message dated 3/30/1998 9:24:41 PM Central Standard Time, pribb@feist.com
writes:

<< Just got some pictures of Rodman up on our web page, and was wondering if
 one of you could check it out to see how it transmits to you  (how long it
 takes to load and all).  Since I got my new scanner, I have been going
 "photo crazy", as far as the number on our page.
 Rodman's pictures are on a link of his name from our home page.

Tracy, what's the address and I'll go check it out and let you know how long
it takes, etc.

Mitzi    PyrsRUs@aol.com       Oklahoma
Pyr & Golden Owner, Future Newf Owner  :-)
See my dogs at http://members.aol.com/PyrsRUs/dogs.html