[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19980330

DeeDee,

Give the old girl a try. It is amazing how a Pyr, regardless
of their age, can recognize a good home and choose to become
part of a family. And if you love her, and she comes to
love you, there will never be any questions as to whose dog
she is. You may have more problems on this issue with your
brother than you will with the Pyr.

And the idea of also getting the puppy is not too far fetched
either. If your older girl has some training, she will help
train your pup. Just make certain the habits that you want
her to pass on to the puppy are her good ones (easier said
than done ;-).)

My experience with Pyrs is that they are very social animals.
They enjoy human companionship, and a well adjusted Pyr also
enjoys having another Pyr around.

Good luck with both of them.

--
  Carol
 Carol Brescher Boyle                Improving the health of our dogs,

 Need a wholesome dog-friendly recipe? See the "Recipe of the month"
        at the our web-site http://www.naturaldogfood.com