Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19980330

DeeDee,
I took in a 10 year old (I think) and a 4 year old over a year ago. And at
that time already had two of my own. If you were to come to my house wouldn't
be able to tell who had been here longest.
The 10 yr old bitch is queen of the house, and my newfie/pyr bitch is queen of
the barnyard. I don't think Brandy and Diamond would respond to their previous
owners anymore. They have truly become a part of our family. These dogs
respond so well to the love and affection offered them.
At the time we got those two, we also got one of their pups who has been
raised by all the adults. She has learned both good and bad (unfortunately)
habits form the older gang but all still play as buddies.
Good Luck!!

Tami McKenna
Indiana Rescue (GPCI Rescue Rep)
Irish Farm@aol.com