Re: [PyrNet-L] Dilema

Hi,I have to delurk here and add my 2 cents worth.I definitely think you
should give your brothers girl a try.I too have taken an adult dog into my
home and found that he became as devoted to us as we were to him.There is
always an adjustment period no matter what the age but an adult quickly picks
up on what the new situation requires of them.I agree that the adult is a
wonderful teacher,companion for a puppy and every one here I'll bet agrees
that one Pyr is never enough.I really want to say that only 2 males living
together may present a problem and yet some even work this out.But 2 girls are
wonderful in my experience.My older girl helped us to raise 2 puppies(not her
own)at different times.One of those is now 4 yrs. old and the 2 are the best
of friends and still playmates.Also over the years they've accepted a number
of other pyr girls into our home for various lengths of time with no problems
whatsoever.Anyway just my opinion.Good luck to you,I hope this is the
beginning of a long love affair
Marcia