Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello Out There

On 22 Apr 98 at 22:43, Jack and Charlotte Perry wrote:

> Hi there,
> Where is everyone?  I miss those Pyr stories!

Hi there, I for one have been doing spring pyr clean-up.  Since it
was a lovely spring day in Northern New Mexico, with a weather
forecast of clear skies for a week to come, time for Mishka's spring
bath.
A friend owns a boarding kennel and has a wonderful raised tub to
wash dogs, so off we went.  Mishka was scrubbed clean in no time and
let out into the back exercise yard to dry.  Mishka is a spayed girl
with a very fine, full coat.  She looked so funny all wet with this
tiny head and even funnier as she started to sun dry.  Her head  and
ears stayed wet and her body started to grow. As she dried, it was
like watching her inflate.  By that time she was feeling silly and
wonderful and dancing around shaking and puffing up even more. The
more we laughed the more she performed.

Once home, I just decided she would have to go out back and start
getting dirty again, but she was so exhausted  from her ordeal, that
she asked to come in the house, where she napped all afternoon, so,
this morning I still have a clean, fluffy, white pyr!

Judith
jsmiller@laplaza.org
Taos, New Mexico