Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello Out There

Jack and Charlotte Perry wrote:

> Hi there,
> Where is everyone?

Gee Charlotte, you must be stuck inside<G> I've got tendoitis in my hand
so I've been avoiding typing. It is beautiful here and I have been busy
enjoying one of the parts of having a litter of puppies - teaching them
about grass and trees and watching them explore new things.

They are only this size once, they only act this way once. I find it one
of the sweetest times of their lives. They are all getting their
personalities going. There are the quiet ones, the playful one, the
serious one and the comediennne.

I do have a funny story about the comedienne, he's the runt and was very
small so I bottle supplemented him. Consequently he's kinda attached to
me more than the others. He "helps" me do everything out in the kennel.
Yesterday I was changing their papers and I decided to leave them all in
there with me while I did it, usually I put them in a vacant at the
moment run. Well, the little guy decided to help - the papers were
sitting along side me and he was picking up papers and jumping up on me
as if to help hand them to me. Then when I'd take it and tell him good
boy he'd wag his little tail so hard he'd roll over. It was cute, I tell
it bad but....

Lisa