Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello Out There

The visual image I have of the puppy wagging his tail so hard he rolls
over is *wonderful*, Lisa! How old are they now? There is absolutely
nothing cuter or more delightful than a pyr puppy, except a whole litter
of them!
We are enjoying life with Ivy Rose, who is settling into her new home
*very* well. She's still shy around people she doesn't know, but intensely
curious and has so many "puppy" characteristics. She exhausts the rest of
us, including Paddington. It's hard to remember that she's actually about
6 months older than he is!
Tomorrow she goes in to be spayed. I think it's going to be a challenge to
keep her activity level down. Any suggestions? She goes into her crate on
her own to sleep, but creates quite a fuss if she's locked in while we're
still around.
She is now eating well, and she and Paddington are playing lots. They seem
to have settled their respective places in the pack to each one's mutual
satisfaction.
She's sheer gift--so much life and joy in that little (65#) body, got
enough of her momma's characteristics to be a poignant and treasured
reminder of our Shelley yet very different in other ways and very much her
own being.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and the wild one (Ivy Rose)