Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello Out There

Ann Wetherilt wrote:

> The visual image I have of the puppy wagging his tail so hard he rolls
> over is *wonderful*, Lisa! How old are they now? There is absolutely
> nothing cuter or more delightful than a pyr puppy, except a whole litter
> of them!

It is so funny when he does it<G> They are about 5 weeks and little
bundles of energy. Sadly they will probably never see the show ring as
some of them are absolutly georgeous. My favorite part is the kisses and
puppy breath. They keep me smiling when I'm having a bad day -well, so
does their father, Lofton, he's so silly.

> Tomorrow she goes in to be spayed. I think it's going to be a challenge to
> keep her activity level down. Any suggestions?

Do you have an X-pen? maybe that would make her feel less confined than
her crate yet keep her resonably quiet. Another thought is confining her
to just one room until she's healed enough to play again.

Lisa