[PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT, CARE,HEALTH: Activities for recuperating pyrs (was Hello Out There)

In a message dated 4/23/98 9:19:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wetheri@emmanuel.edu writes:

<< Ivy Rose .... Tomorrow she goes in to be spayed. I think it's going to be a
challenge to
 keep her activity level down. Any suggestions?  >>

MagEBroD@aol.com responds:
   You might think about starting to make tons of little ice cubes!  Albert
loves them! That's a trick we use to settle him down. Could also buy a toy
that you can either put treats in or peanutbutter in - they keep them occupied
a while! Maybe a wool sock tied in knots.... although she may want to shake it
a lot! Sure you'll get LOTS of other great ideas, too.

:)    &   :)````           (me grinning & Albert drooling!)

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.