Re: [PyrNet-L] invisible fencing > UPS Trucks

UPS Trucks: reactions

Yes. we have had the same experiences.  We lost a dog who got loose and
attacked a UPS truck,  I t seems to be related to some level of noise from
the
truck, or mybe they don't like that ugly brown color. ( bg)

Another reason to make sure the Pyrs must be under control.

On the other hand,  friends with Bloodhounds don't get any reaction from
the UPS trucks.
Interesting?

Bob Laflamme and Abby the 3 yr old Rescue.
  (plus Lindsey the cat, who couldn't care less.)

-----