Re: [PyrNet-L] Nationals video

As Show Chairman for the 1997 National Specialty, I know for a fact that
arranging for videotaping is up to the hosting club.  Our club arranged to
have Domino do the taping because they had taped many ohter breed
specialties and were close to us (based in NY) and Mr. McConnell lives in
Washington State (not for any political reasons). Domino did not charge our
club anything except the hotel room for the photographer.  The owner told us
that he was very pleased with the sales since the Pyr people bought more
tapes than many other breed specialties.  However, I would expect that going
to Arizona would not be cost effective for them.  Charles McConnell has done
some wonderful videos that we cherish and David Kintsfather's group did a
great job at Allentown.  There were some funny moments tho....I remember
when Jack was trying to convince one of the David's students that we really
did want to see the rear end of a dog going away.  He just couldn't believe
that!

Charlotte