[PyrNet-L] Source for Dog Hair Needed

I'm sure some of you can't believe the subject, but yes, I do want dog hair.

I have taken up spinning dog hair among other things and have literally used
up all of the hair I could harvest from my own bunch.  I would be very
grateful if a couple of you would save the hair that you brush out of your
dogs (they don't have to be bathed before hand) and send it to me.  If you
are game, please contact me *privately* and I'll give you directions for
storage and mailing etc.

Colette

Colette & Warrick Wilson
Avignon Reg'd Kennels