Re: [PyrNet-L] MOVIE, Great Pyrenees

  Hi Jay, and everyone,
    Pretty darn good detective work!!! Bravo!
    I went there and saw the pictures of our mystery pyrenees boy,
Romeo. It was in German. Phooey! I attempted to translate it into
English, via, the search engines of Alta Vista and Dogpile, to no avail.
Does anyone know how to do this?
    Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo? Who for art thou Romeo? Do
you know? Who will be the first to solve this months, pyrenees mystery?
<BG>
    Good luck!!!
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexington