[PyrNet-L] RE: MOVIE - Great Pyrenees

I went to the other website:
                      http//kino.ch/previews/c/CouchInNewYork
and it worked much better than the other one, except that this one id in
another language. There are a number of photos with the dog in them & looks
like a pyr to me! Definitely not a Golden Retriever like the English site
said. I agree that it's a foul-up by some overworked guy writing copy
somewhere.
Check this site out, Gang! Sure you'll agree when you see these -  much
clearer &  better color to them! I'm looking for a way to translate the text
to English.

:)   &   :)````    (me grinning  &   Albert grinning & drooling!)
Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com
Shelton, WA.