Re: [PyrNet-L] A Couch in New York

Judith,

> The Pyr on the video box cover does look like a Golden...

I'm afraid to bring this one out in the open...  Your Romeo is, in
fact, a Golden....  The web pictures had both me and Cathryn fooled
too, but we rented the movie last night and it is most definitely a
Golden - whitish, but still a Golden...

There is no way they could have pulled off most of the scenes with a
non-CDX Pyr in any case...  and since that list is so particularly
short, we would have heard of that dog and its owner...

The movie itself is still worth watching - rather charming in
intself, regardless of the breed involved.

Patric.

psl@ahabs.wisc.edu
www.ahabs.wisc.edu/Student/Lundberg/Home.html
Department of Animal Health and Biomedical Sciences
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Madison, WI 53706, USA.