Re: [PyrNet-L] A Couch in New York

> I'm afraid to bring this one out in the open...  Your Romeo is, in
> fact, a Golden....  The web pictures had both me and Cathryn fooled
> too, but we rented the movie last night and it is most definitely a
> Golden - whitish, but still a Golden...

    Oh Woes me! Romeo, oh Romeo, a red head? Say it isn't so. Well, if
this is so, when Lee and I watched it, we were completely fooled. It
wouldn't be the first time. <BG>    Hope that you are not going public
because of me. There is still a mystery to be solved. But, if he is not
a pyr, who cares? <g>.
    Judith