Re: [PyrNet-L] A Couch in New York

> > I'm afraid to bring this one out in the open...  Your Romeo is, in
> > fact, a Golden....  The web pictures had both me and Cathryn fooled
> > too, but we rented the movie last night and it is most definitely a
> > Golden - whitish, but still a Golden...
>
>     Oh Woes me! Romeo, oh Romeo, a red head? Say it isn't so. Well, if
> this is so, when Lee and I watched it, we were completely fooled. It
> wouldn't be the first time. <BG>    Hope that you are not going public
> because of me. There is still a mystery to be solved. But, if he is not
> a pyr, who cares? <g>.
>     Judith

Don't give up hope yet. You must remember that this was a french film ,
with a french writer and director and 90% of the crew and actors were
french. If this is a Pyr, it's not an U.S. one. I'm sure there's alot of
professional dog trainers who never bother getting a CDX on their dogs.
I guess I'm going to have to get out my Snappy and grab some shots off
the video to try to zoom in for some hard evidence (double dew claws).
Which will at least narrow it down to 2 breeds.