Re: [PyrNet-L] A Couch in New York

    Dear Jay,

> > I'm afraid to bring this one out in the open...  Your Romeo is, in
> > fact, a Golden....
>
>     Oh Woes me! Romeo, oh Romeo, a red head? Say it isn't so.
Don't give up hope yet. You must remember that this was a french film ,
with a french writer and director and 90% of the crew and actors were
french.
I guess I'm going to have to get out my Snappy and grab some shots off
the video to try to zoom in for some hard evidence (double dew claws).
Which will at least narrow it down to 2 breeds.
    My hope spring's eternal, especially now, that you are on the case. <bg>.  can hardly wait, for our investigative cameraman's  report!!    Good luck!! I am already thinking of you as my hero. Regardless, of what you turn up. <g>
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi