[PyrNet-L] dominance/aggression

I have been enjoying the Pyr list for awhile and now have need of your
assistance.  I have four dogs-a female lab, a male neutered goldie,a female
pyr and an intact 2 year old male pyr.  The male, Kodie, is a delightful
companion to people and until recently has fit in well with our other dogs.
 We got him at six months old from a home with multiple dogs.  Lately, he
has been bullying the male goldie i.e. pinning him on the ground, growling,
posturing, etc.  Although he has put his teeth on Jessie, he has never
bitten him.  My concern is that these incidents are increasing in frequency
and it is getting more difficult to stop the exchange.  I had been keeping
a tab on Kodie and snapping him, saying "Wrong", and putting him in a down
when he starts bullying Jessie.  This technique is becoming less effective
and this morning I got them separated but with a great deal of difficulty.
Kodie made no attempt to bite me but he growled the entire way out the back
door where he remains.  Most of these incidents seem to be triggered by
food or jealousy over attention from me.  Kodie is going to obedience
training but, here, too, he has developed a dislike for other intact males
and needs to be kept away from them.  I called the vet and scheduled a
neutering as I have no desire to breed.  Hopefully, this will help to some
degree. Is this normal male pyr behavior?  Any suggestions would be most
appreciated as I am crazy about all my dogs and would hate to have to give
any of them up.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Maggie