Re: [PyrNet-L] Welcome to the list

Hello Adrianne
Thank You for your kind words.
Yes. Your boys are lovely.You will do some nice winning. There are still
Pyrs out there with
the old style look. Of course my mother and I had a few Pyrs that had not
much body but a beautiful head piece
and sound movement.
I am finally returning everyone's E-Mail. Sorry for the delay.
Hope to here from you soon.
Kimberly
On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 20:46:01 -0500 devoir@intrepid.net (The Hughes)
writes:
>Hi Kimberly, I am glad you joined the list. You'll have to tell us the
>"Barbie" story.
>I have my 15 month "big" boys that you have seen. So I don't believe
>that we
>have totally lost the tall, wide, sound, preety headed Pyrs of the
>past. Yes
>I contribute alot of those fine qualities to you and your mothers
>kennel.
>The sire of my big baby boys is 75% your families kennel. However the
>dam is
>from another infamous 70's - 80's kennel. I hope you keep posting to
>the
>list I know we can learn alot from your experience.
>Adrianne Hughes
>Devoir Great Pyrenees
>Harpers Ferry, WV

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]