[PyrNet-L] Health: FIFS disease and parvo

hello everyone,
 As you know i dont post very often to the list, and hardly ever under
health,however, i have recently discovered some very disturbing information
that i thought should be known by all....

My 9 year old daughter has strep throat. When we took her to the doctor she
was diagnosed with FIFS disease (which means she is a carrier of strep)..When
the doctor told me this she also showed me her medical book on FIFS and
according to this book there is a link between FIFS disease and the parvo
virus.....My understanding is that this is still being researched and
documented. My doctor thought there is enough risk that she should not have
access to my dogs until she is no longer contageous. I have not been able to
find any information about this on the internet,so if anyone can find
something and let me know , I would be interested in doing further research on
the subject myself as there seems to be an outbreak of FIFS in this area....at
least 14 students at my daughters school are currently recieving treatment for
this problem....also if you have children that have strep i would advise that
you have them tested for FIFS........i hope this post will help as many as
possible to avoid any problems with your dogs and especially puppies.......

Cade and Tammy Hardin
Souix Pyrs@aol.com
1-256-551-0080