Re: [PyrNet-L] dominance/aggression

>   Is this silent aggression typical of pyrs?

If dogs are stiff legged and bristling, than they are already pushingthe ticket
towards a fight unless one submits or leaves.  Body posture in
humans and dogs silently tells many attitudes before any noise is uttered.

The aggression your dog is showing toward other walking dogs is
not a typical behavior.  She may be making sure no dog even gets a
chance to treat her as the one did when she was young.  If you need
more control on your walks, a prong collar added to a choke works
for some people.  It does have to fit correctly and to be used
correctly and I can't help you with this as I have never used a prong.
Kerry