Re: [PyrNet-L] New Puppy And A Name!

To The List,
While I don't post very often, alot of you were very kind when
I had to put Bo (my Pyr) to sleep  in January. Well, after much
convincing on my part to my husband, I finally got a new pup.

He was a rescue, he looks 100% Pyr, and we have already
fell in love with this boy!

I do have a small delima - A Name! So, we have posted his photos
on our web site, and if any one has any suggestions - there is a
"name the puppy" contest going on until Friday, at that time if we
have a name we will post the winning name and the name of the
person who submitted it - So, if any one has any suggestions about
a name for my new boy - I would love to hear it. He has to have a name
when he goes back to the vet for his next shots!

Web Site Address Is: http://www.quarterhorses.com/jdg

Danelle Griffin
JDGZIP1@aol.com