Re: [PyrNet-L] dominance/aggression

> I think that it was Joe that pointed out that Adrienne's posts are based
> on mostly working dogs; if that is the case, I do think that a whole
> different set of rules apply.  Any thoughts?

About poor rears..your right. Sabastian would jump a fence if he could
but he can't even stand up on his hind legs.

As for different rules....

Since dog breeds don't play by any type of rules, and there should be no
sects withen the breed, then I don't think there would be any real
difference in personality or approach orly a difference in atmosphere
and consiquinces.
The breed, should act, as a whole and the breed as a hole is an LGD.
Wether in an apartment, a condo, a suburb, or a farm....they are working
dogs and should act like them.

Take Care.. ;)....

--

Adrienne Wilder  www.stc.net/~draggon/index.htm (pet portraits)