Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: MOVIE: "A Couch In New York", Great

> question: is Romeo a Great Pyrenees or a Golden Retriever.

After watching the movie 3 times and freeze framing parts of it these
are my final observations:
1) The dog "acts" more like a pyr than a GR , it attempts to hug on 1st
arrival , but then simple sits around and whins a-little. It doesn't
pest carrying around something for the person to throw so they can
retreive it.
2) The size of the dog and curly coat looks like a GR, but if you see
the close-up of the dog swimming in the lake the head and pigment look
like a pyr. Though when he gets out of the water he lays on his side and
lifts his leg up into the air reveiling "no dd claws" as far as I can
judge. Later when he's chasing the taxi, I stopped it when he had his
left foot planted on the road and there was something abnormal showing
on the inside of his foot (could of been a tumor)

I tried e-mailing 3 people involved with the movie and got 2 replys.
The 1st person didn't know, but said it was a beautiful dog and the
other reply was in German! The only thing I understood was HUND. Vut's
Dat?