[PyrNet-L] big paws

I have a question.  We just recently got a 4 yr old female pyr(had her
about a month now).  When she wants to be petted she puts her paw on you
and digs her nails in, she has scratched my 3yr old son down the side of
his face and his stomach and has gotten me as well. She is the sweetest
most gental dog but how do I get her to stop putting her paws up?  She even
does it while I am petting her, I push her paw down and say no paw but it
doesn't seem to do any good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dee