Re: [PyrNet-L] Question???

Mitzi Potter wrote:

> <<There's so darn many warning signs
> ahead of time before any dog attacks (unless for medical reasons or
> something) that I'm 99% certain that someone with dog experience
> would spot the signs years before.>>

That's what I thought, there would be warning signs.  I don't understand
how a general statement about any breed can be made that at age 3-4 years
males will/can turn mean.

Though when I heard about Springer Rage it was explained to me as two
possibilites - too much bad breeding and/or the size of the skull being
to small for the brain and that affecting the nerves (I'm getting a
little over my head in this area, just barely understood this theory).

That's why dad suggested I ask here, after all you know Pyrs better than
anyone I know.

Chris